- Where: Parish Hall
- When: Tuesday, 12/14. Doors open 6 PM with dinner served at 6:30 PM
- Menu: Chicken, pasta with sauce green beans, corn, garlic bread, salad, appetizers and dessert.
- Drinks: Lemonade, ice tea, water and coffee
Cost: $5.00: 16 and older. Under 16 are free.
- Please RSVP by end of day, Saturday, 12/11.
Our council will have our “Keep Christ in Christmas” entry in the Jaycee’s Christmas parade on Saturday, 12/4. We will be loading up the trailer on the west side of Epiphany between 8:30 and 8:45 AM and will then car pool to the start of the parade (Kinsley Junior High).
We will hand out tootsie rolls as we walk the parade route. Please note masks are required for those handing out the candy.
Following the parade, we will return to Epiphany and complete setting up the outdoor nativity scene. We are usually back from the parade around 11:15 and it takes about 45 minutes to complete the setup.
The below link includes a signup both activities.
We are looking for some Knights who may be available to help shovel (or snow blow) church sidewalks following a snow before weekday and weekend Masses.
If you might be able to help in this capacity, please add your name to the signup for weekday or weekend Mass. This is not a commitment for every snow event. It just indicates you may be available to help. We would then provide further instructions once snow is in the forecast.
Epiphany’s Knights of Columbus seek new or gently used coats (also jackets and hooded sweatshirts) for those in need as the weather turns cold.
You have three ways you can help:
- Bring coats to Mass on September 25-26 or October 2-3.
- Send coats with your Epiphany School kids the week of September 27-October 1. The class with the most coats collected will have a pizza party! Epiphany’s Knights of Columbus will collect and deliver the coats to the St. Vincent de Paul Society for distribution. We know from many stories that people truly cherish these sources of warmth and comfort!
- Help us collect coats before\after Masses and\or help with the delivery to St. Vincent de Paul on Monday, 10/4. Click here for details.
Epiphany Knights of Columbus and ISU football coach Brock Spack will again team up for “Brisket and Brock” on Tuesday, September 7, with dinner promptly at 6:30! Mike Kiley’s gourmet smoked brisket will be followed by the inside scoop on the football program from Epiphany’s own Brock Spack. You don’t have to be a member to attend. All are welcomed. RSVP (click here) if you are interested in coming. There is no charge but a free will offering is accepted.
Our council will be participating in the annual ID drive over two weekends:
9/10 through 9/12: Wal-Mart
9/17 through 9/19: The 3 Normal McDonald locations.
More information on how you can help is included in the below signup link.
Volunteer Signups (you will be prompted for council number to open the signup page)
For those that may not see us out at the locations but would still like to make a donation, we are making an online option available this year through Eventbrite:
Knights of Columbus are hosting a fellowship event at Epiphany on Saturday, Aug 21 from 4:30 PM-7 PM. This event will be held in the drive in front of the school. During this event, the K of C will provide food, games and live music performed by Andy Bordewick. The menu includes hot dogs, bagged chips, packaged cookies and beverages as well. Parishioners will be asked to bring their own lawn chairs. There is no cost for the event but donations will be accepted to help cover costs.
To help better gage the food and drinks, we would appreciate an RSVP by 8/20.
Any questions about the event, can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use this link to signup to help.